Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What is Black White Red
and Awesome All Over
?

Mission Statement:
This blog was created to aid me in my quest for knowledge in the areas of my life that I am most passionate. Black White Red and Awesome All Over will server as a personal journal and an electronic note pad where I can post my findings.

I know this is a very general mission statement but i want to stay away from being too specific. I would like very much for this blog to grow and change with me as my passions and interests do the same. For now I expect most of the posting to center around general scratch baking as well as vegan baking and the ingredients used to do each. I also have a love for literature and film that will probably make an appearance in these posts.

Disclaimer:
All of the information that is posted in Black White Red and Awesome All Over will be either my opinion or my interpretation of information I have read and researched. While I will do my very best to be 100% accurate there is no guarantee that all information shared here will always be factual. If something is inaccurately reported please feel free to correct me as I am probably misunderstanding the information myself.

Thank you for reading Black White Red and Awesome All Over,

The Artisan Assassin

No comments:

Post a Comment