Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What is Black White Red and Revamped?

When I created Black White Red and Awesome I had a game plan and fuel to burn. I was on a mission to tell everyone all the things I knew and all the things I was learning. I wanted a way to connect (anonymously) with the world and show people how passionate i am about... well my passions. But there are a few things I learned quickly.

1. No one reads my blog
2. It is hard to make an anonymous connection.
3. Writing one thing and one thing only leads to no writing at all.


why would I want to be anonymous when no one reads my blog you ask? well because I have loved one who feel like my cyber diary is an invasion of their personal privacy - the reason my last attempt at online writing was silenced and my social networking sites were dismantled.

Well, this is the decision I have come to - while I respect their concerns and i will do my utmost to keep their names and personal information as well as my own off of the Internet I would like to post whatever I feel like posting. It has been very hard trying to post information without any personal touches i.e. Pictures, locations, opinions. I know I have shared this information to an extent but it has never been very specific and it was never personal. So that is going to change.

Now, Black White Red and Awesome started as the adventures of a aspiring pastry chef/student (now that I am not being completely anonymous I can share all these details) but my posting dwindled... not because I do not eat sleep and breath baking and pastry - oh how I do! It is simply because its not fun to wrap yourself up in a box - especially when you are in that box 24/7. So, yes I do love baking and pastry especially of the vegan persuasion BUT it will not be all I post about from now on.

That being said - please stay tuned for new improved Black White Red and Awesomeness

No comments:

Post a Comment